Every Customer of Send Exchange has the following consumer rights as per Consumer Protection Regulations and Standards (CPR) issued by the Central Bank of the UAE (CBUAE).
Consumer's Rights & Responsibilities
1. Right to be Treated Equally: You have the right to be treated fairly and equally at all stages of providing of our services. We have special care to older people and those with special needs.
2. Right to Know: You have the right to know the information about services. Our employees would be happy to assist you for any enquiries.
3. Right to Privacy: Send Exchange ensure Confidentiality of information that might being collects or discloses with regards to our services.
4. Right to complaint: The customer has a right to complaint for errors, lapses in conduct, as well as non-performance or delays in performance of services.
1. You must provide accurate and correct personal and financial information to us. Failure to provide complete and accurate details may result in our services being refused.
2. You should read and understand all Terms and Conditions of our services provided in our receipts.
3. Review all of your documents before you sign them to ensure no errors are made in your transaction information. Your signature is an approval and agreement of the document content.
4. You should collect your receipt for your all transactions and make sure its stamped and signed. And keep it for any possible review in future.
1. If you ensure that you have a reasonable complaint, you can use the following channels to raise your complaint, and we obliged to act upon it –
a. 1/ Visit your nearest Branch b. 2/Contact our Call Centre Customer Care Helpline No +97126277272 c. 3/ Email us at email@example.com d. 4/ Send your Feedback on our website www.sendexchange.com
2. Your complaints will be registered and you will receive SMS notifications
3. You will be informed upon solving your complain.