Terms & Conditions
Foreign currency purchase & sale
- Currency once bought or sold can be returned only with a new transaction at the prevailing market rate.
- Please count your money before leaving the counter and obtain a receipt for your transaction. Neither Send Exchange nor its employees will be held liable for any claims or shortages thereafter. Send Exchange has the right to recover any amount paid in excess to the customer due to errors and oversights.
Terms & Conditions for all transfers & services
- Transfers/Remittances are considered executed and delivered unless a claim is received within 3 months for cash payout and 6 months for bank transfer from the date the remittance was made.
- Any amendments or re-issuance of the remittance transaction requested by the customer for whatsoever reason will be subject to our regular charges and settlement of any rate differences, if applicable.
- Upon signing the receipt, the customer confirms and acknowledges the correctness, authenticity and legality of all the transaction details and will be held responsible for the same. Send Exchange and its agents are indemnified and held harmless from any claims including but not limited to delays, delivery failures, and mistakes, losses resulting from any wrong information in the transaction receipt as well as force majeure events or any other circumstances beyond our control. Our liability is limited to performing necessary amendments at the shortest time if possible. Send Exchange has the right to recover any amount paid due to errors or oversight.
- Refund against Cancellation of Drafts, Transfers or any other Remittance transaction returned unpaid for whatsoever reason will be refunded to the sender at the prevailing market buying rate or transaction rate whichever is lower, excluding the sending charges, any deductions from the beneficiary bank, cancellation fees and any other expense incurred as a result. A confirmation of non-payment and cancellation of the original instruction is required from our correspondent bank or agent before refund is made. Sender has to surrender the original receipt to the branch in order to initiate the cancellation procedure. In case the sender is a corporate, refunds or amendment can be conducted through the authorized representative and will not be refunded or paid in CASH under any circumstances. The refund will be made through selected branches only in Cheque favoring the corporate name of the sender.
- In case sender is a corporate, Send Exchange will deal with the person(s) duly authorized by the company supported by an authorization letter signed by the authorized signatory of the company.
- Send Exchange reserves the right to use services of intermediary banks and financial institutions in any country of its choice for the execution of this transfer. Correspondent and/or intermediary charges are applicable to some countries and will be deducted at the receiving end.
- All types of remittances conducted by the customers are subject to local, Federal and international Laws as well as the Central Bank of UAE regulations. All customer informations and supporting documents must be provided as per requirements of local and international regulations and standards. The transaction maybe blocked by any parties involved if found suspicious. The sender and beneficiary will be fully responsible for providing necessary evidence and clarification about any query, including the source of fund, to prove legitimacy and legality of the information and fund involved as well as any follow-ups required with the concerned authorities to effect the payment or claim a refund. In such cases Send Exchange will not bear any responsibility.
- Any transaction related complaint should be lodged within a maximum period of fourteen (14) days from the date of transaction. Send Exchange will take all possible efforts to resolve any issues for services provided by a third party by coordinating with the concerned service provider. The company has no liability as an agent towards any related services. The third party will be fully liable for the completion of its service in accordance with its terms and conditions.
- Original valid ID such as UAE National ID or Passport with a valid UAE visa must be provided while making remittance transaction.
- For transactions paid by cheque, the cheque must be current dated, crossed and payable to Send Exchange. Transaction will be valid and released subject to cheque realization and credit of the amount in Send Exchange Bank account. In case the provided cheque is dishonored or rejected for whatsoever reason, the customer agrees to settle the full amount in cash along with any variations in the currency rate and other corresponding charges, in case the issue is not resolved amicably, Send Exchange shall have the right to cancel the transaction without notice & take all necessary legal actions to protect its rights and recover all related claims.
- For Western Union Transfers, please refer to their existing terms and conditions available on leaflets within our network of branches or the Western Union website (www.westernunion.com).
- Send Exchange will inform you about its latest updates, special promotions and offers through SMS.
- For further inquiries and details on terms and conditions of all Send products and services, please visit our website (www.ersalexchange.com) or call: +44207724184
email us at email@example.com