- Send Exchange places the utmost importance on the customers' privacy and the protection of clients, considering this to be a critical part of the services rendered.
- In the course of serving its customers, Send Exchange acquires, stores and transmits the information that customers may regard as private or sensitive. Some of this information, such as the customers' names, addresses, telephone numbers and credit card data, is provided to Send Exchange by its customers in order to receive services. Other information, such as the customers' account status, choice of services and customer logs, is created and maintained by Send Exchange in the normal course of providing services.
- Send Exchange will protect the confidentiality of its customers' information, account information and personal details to the fullest extent possible and consistent with the law. To protect the loss, misuse and alteration of information that is collected from customers, Send Exchange has the appropriate physical, electronic and managerial procedures in place.
- Send Exchange will neither disclose any customer information to third-parties, nor will it use this information for purposes other than maintaining the customers' database or to update customers on service changes, such as new features.
- The following exceptions apply to this rule: It is required to cooperate with interception orders, warrants, or other legal processes that Send Exchange determines in its sole discretion to be valid and enforceable. It is necessary to provide to law enforcement agencies when the contents are inadvertently obtained by Send Exchange and appear to pertain to the commission of a crime.